The Bushranger KG-PRO series combines all the best features of a commercial zero-turn within a compact stand-on unit. This beast is a heavy-duty commercial mower that eats up lawns of all sizes with ease and comes packed with premium features that are all included as standard, which truly makes the Bushranger KG-PRO stand out from the rest.
With optimum comfort, safety and power in mind, the KG-PRO is ready for tough work. The unit is powered by a premium commercial grade Kawasaki FT730V, 24 hp engine and boasts safety features like being perfectly balanced with a low centre of gravity for the best traction on inclines. Then there is the full 7 gauge construction commercial deck, the foot assist easy-lift deck, and the ergonomic cockpit, with all controls in easy reach. On top of this all KG-PRO series comes equipped with the progressive suspension platform, with the angled body rest bolstered support to give the operator full comfort. When you combine all these features plus the large fuel tank together it will have you happily, safely and comfortably mowing for hours, without having to stop until the jobs done.
- Kawasaki FT730V premium and commercial grade V-Twin engine.
- 14.48 k/ph Top speed.
- 45.4 Litres fuel capacity Heavy duty fabricated steel, 6â€ deep, reinforced 7ga XTF (Xtreme Turf Flow) deck.
- Cast aluminium sealed spindles with two bearings per spindle.
- Long lasting deck belts are designed with large idler pulleys to minimize wear.Vibration control deck system.
- Fabricated heavy-duty steel frame.Perfectly balanced with low centre of gravity.
- Parker HTE 10cc wheel motors.
- Hand operated parking brake.
- Control panel with LCD display, an engine hour meter, mower deck hour meter and tachometer.
- Push-start keypad.
- 12v outlet.
- Large cup holder.
- Phone Holder.
- Deep storage tray.
- Steering: Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel.Engine guard.
- Progressive suspension platformSmart Ride Technology package.Bolstered body rest.
- 24″ drive tyres – turf radials.
- 13″ front caster tyres – radial
Warranty – Domestic
3 Years or 500 Hours
Warranty – Commercial
2 Years or Unlimted Hours
No Hire/Rental Warranty
24.0 hp (18 kW)
Spin-on engine oil filter / Total oil capacity 2 litres with filter
Unleaded fuel – maximum of 10% ethanol in fuel
Heavy-duty, canister style air cleaner to extend the service interval for excessive, dirty applications and improved performance
Air cooled Flywheel fan
Parker HTE 10cc wheel motors
V-belt drive from engine crankshaft
Ground Speed – Forward
Infinitely variable 0-14.5 kph
Ground Speed – Reverse
Twin-lever steering provides independent control of each drive wheel. Speed, forward, reverse, brake, and turns are all controlled with hand-operated controls.
Progressive suspension platform – reduces fatigue
True zero turning radius. Turns within its own length. Counter-rotating, independent drive wheels.
Hand-operated parking brake.
Tyres – Drive
24â€ Turf radials.
Smart Ride Technology Package
Full suspension operator platform with supporting reinforced knee bolstering
Hand-operated choke, throttle, push button key, electric mower clutch, hand operated parking brake.
Side-Discharge: 54″ (1372 mm) cut. (3) Blades, deck is suspended at two points at the rear and two in front. Includes deck-mounted anti-scalp wheel(s) to improve flotation in rolling and uneven terrain
Foot-operated with shock assist.
6â€ Deep, 7 Gauge with 7 Gauge reinforced spindle areas. Solid 3/8â€ x 1â€ reinforced impact areas.
Change on the go deck height pin system with shock-assisted deck foot lift. 1â€ to 5â€ (25.4 mm to 127 mm) with 15 adjustable cut heights in between plus travel lock
Blade Tip Speed
18,749 fpm / 5,714.69 mpm
V-belt drive to spindles with electric clutch. Spring tension idler pulleys for extended belt life
Discharge Chute Spindles
High density, rubberised
Cast aluminium. No maintenance / sealed with two bearings per spindle
Grass clears deck and discharge chute more easily due to high air flow.