The Bushranger BC301 Brushcutter has the same great features of the BC261 but with added power and a larger fuel capacity so that you can work for even longer. Ideal for keeping more remote areas of the garden or land clear of unwanted growth. Effortlessly remove tough undergrowth and shrubbery whilst maintaining comfort with the ergonomically designed Bull handles, perfect for home gardeners or professional work. Powered by a 30.2 cc 2-stroke engine that is made in Japan. Our innovative low-emission technology gives you clean exhaust emissions, low noise and running costs. A heavy-duty machine with a solid steel drive shaft, tank guard and anti-vibration, with Bushranger you can really feel the quality at work.
- Chrome Impregnated Cylinder: Bushranger commercial handheld products feature chrome impregnated cylinders giving them a longer life than a standard engine.
- Four Bearing Gear Case: Bushranger trimmers and brushcutters are manufactured with a four-bearing gear case allowing them to run smoother and longer under commercial applications.
- Anti-Vibration System: All Bushranger brushcutters and trimmers run a high and low frequency vibration dampening system which significantly reduces operator fatigue.
- Powerhead anti-vibration.
- Solid Steel Shaft: Bushranger drive shafts are precision manufactured from solid steel and polished for optimal performance.
- Also, durable bronze bushings reduce vibrations and power loss.
- A brushcutter that delivers exceptional performance no matter what your cutting needs are.
- Commercial quality 4″ easy load tap and go trimmer head.
- Blade capable – 10″ x 4 Tooth metal blade included.
- Pro dual harness.
- EPA3 compliant.
- Tank guard.
- Made in Japan.
Warranty – Domestic
5 Year Domestic Warranty*
Warranty – Commercial
2 Year Commercial Warranty
3 Month Hire/Rental Warranty
Two-cycle oil mix 40:1 ratio
BUSHRANGER 1 Litre two stroke oil: POIL1002